One Page Project Plan
Course Length: 1 or 2 day
PDUs: 7 or 14
Advanced Preparation: None
Course Hours: 8:30AM – 4:15PM
In One Page Project Plan we learn that putting the entire project into one page focuses the project management process and your energy. Project management identifies the who, what, when, where, how, how much and why for each project. In One Page Project Plan we customize a view of your project. This serves to making the project successful. You can see schedule, milestones, issues, risks, key resources, stakeholder, budget status and more on one page. This is more than simply a dashboard; One Page Project Plan shows you how to successfully manage the project with a dynamic one page view.
- Build a project plan from a blank sheet of paper
- Review the major components of project planning
- Discover 10 reasons that projects fail
- Learn the 5 critical pieces of information to include in all project plans
- Discover what isn’t needed to manage a project
- Develop the steps needed to create a One Page Project Plan
- Develop a format that works for you to display the planning components clearly and concisely
- Learn to communicate information to stakeholders and project teams with a single sheet of paper
- Learn how to champion the concept of the One Page Project Plan and gain acceptance
- Develop a process for building a successful project plan, no template needed.