Trainer, Writer & Project Manager
Who is Allen Evitts?
- A veteran instructor with both classroom and workshop experience. A skilled mentor, coach, and tutor. A contractor with Global Knowledge, Tanden, LLC, and Beacon Training. Past Instructor with Emory University and Georgia Perimeter College.
- A project manager, with PMP certification, a Master’s Degree in Communications, and 20 years of using PMI methodology.
- A contract player on the corporate stage for over 20 years having experience with AT&T, General Electric, NC Department of Transportation, US Coast Guard, US Bureau of Public Debt, Rubbermaid, Cingular Wireless, BellSouth, The Federal Reserve, and the US Postal Service.
- A small business owner with previous ownership in an acting academy, a religious drama consulting business, and experience as producing artistic director for a Theater company.
- A man with an understanding of technology that comes from watching it grow since his childhood in the ’60s.
- A person passionate about communication, project management, and teaching; he wants to share his experience and viewpoint with a wider audience. . . that’s YOU.
Simply put. . .your host at EssentialProjectManager.com