For Chambers of Commerce–
I’m Allen Evitts, an instructor, project manager, host of EssentialProjectManager.com and founder of AB Evitts & Associates. I’d like to partner with Chambers of Commerce in bringing a workshops to your members. I have developed four workshops designed for small business owners and entrepreneurs:
Getting Things Done: Project Management Basics for Entrepreneurs
Building a company? A small business or a start up? Your work is a series of projects, one after the other. You have to manage them, so whether you want to or not, you are the project manager. Do you know what what that means? You hear the terms scope, risk, requirements, project plan. This seminar will show you the basics of project management giving you the foundation you need to be successful.
C3 (Clear, Concise, Complete): Communications Skills for Small Business and Entrepreneurs
You communicate every day in your business. How effective are you in that communication? Improve your communication skills and you will improve you business. It’s that simple. This seminar will build concrete specific tools that you can use tomorrow to make your company more successful.
Getting What You Want: Negotiation, Persuasion, and Decision Making for Small Business
Do you know what you want? Do you always get it? Improve your chances by improving your skills. Understand how persuasion works and how to make it work for you. Learn how to develop a negotiation plan, how to implement it and living with the results. How do you make decisions? Develop your skills at making better more informed decisions. Get what you want!
Do the Right Thing: Ethics for Business
How do we know what’s “Right?” What’s “Correct?” Here we’ll explore the way we make those decisions and develop decision making processes. This is not a class in “the law.” Your thoughts and beliefs are critical components.
AB Evitts & Associates provides:
- One day workshop customized for your membership
- Promotional literature as needed
- Participant manuals
- All computer and presentation equipment.
- A location to hold workshop
- Promotional assistance to membership
- $395 per participant (Chamber will get one free slot for the location and one free slot for assistance with promotion). 4 full pay participants needed to guarantee the seminar. I handle registration and payments.
- $1500 for the one day workshop. Chamber guarantees the payment and up to 15 participants can attend. Chamber handles registration and participant payment (if they are charging for the workshop.)
For Project Management Professionals (PMP certified by PMI), Professional Development Units (PDUs) are available.